Objenious is the IoT subsidiary of Bouygues Telecom, one of the leading French communication service providers. It provides an end-to-end service including sensor enablement, connectivity to the Bouygues LoraWan network, data collection, analytics as well as business/marketplace enablement.
Objenious needed a recurring billing solution that could be used to bill its IoT services as well as be rolled out on a B2B2C basis to their own clients. They also wanted a solution that they could self-host in their private cloud environment.
What we provide
- Mediation and automated bill cycle management
- Integrated billing for devices and messaging
- Marketplace enablement for B2B2C white label business
- Partner settlement
- Customized invoice templates including detailed usage
- Cash applications, AR and dunning
- Integration with ERP
- Automatic provisioning and billing
- Time-to-market of less than two month
- Roll-out to Objenious marketplace customers