France’s leading telemedecine provider based in France, operates a network and marketplace that includes more than 300 hospitals and 2000 physicians in a variety of specialties including radiology, neurology and pediatrics. Specialists provide remote diagnostics based on high-resolution medical images delivered over Etiam’s network.
Etiam did not have an automated solution for managing its complex marketplace billing and settlement operations with hospitals and physicians part of its network. The company was struggling to invoice promptly and accurately its hospitals and to make settlement to third-party physicians. Increasing volume required implementation of an automated billing and settlement process in order to be able to maintain competitive pricing.
What we provide
- Implementation of custom mediation
- Modelization of existing services and price plans
- Complete automatization of the invoicing and payment process for service and terminal rentals to hospitals and radiologists
- Production of settlement reports for radiologists and hospitals
- Integration with ERP (Sage)
- Time-to-market of less than four months
- Shift from a monthly to a quarterly bill cycle
- Reduction in revenue leakage
- Headcount savings of one FTE