30 Apr 2020
Opencell version 9 that is now stable and ready for production with the release of version 9.3 in April 2020.
9.3 release note summary
Significant new features for Entreprise Edition customers include:
- New generic API, providing simplified and unique entry point to all ressources
- Payment connectors to Stripe and Paypal.
We’ve also continued to improve our core open source engine:
- Significant performance improvement for our entire mediation, rating and invoicing chain
- Easier tax management for businesses operating in international environments.
- Technical enhancements including upgrade to Java 11, Wildfly 8, Keycloak 7 and Postgres 7
- JAR overlay making it easy to extend Opencell capabilities without touching the core code
If you want to get the details, download our release note:
More to come
You can expect lots more exciting updates in our upcoming 9.X releases including:
- Introduction of Flexible Portal technology and a complete change of our current interfaces
- Updates to our Salesforce connector (now listed on AppExchange)
- New, improved multi-tenant capabilities
- Pre-mediation/market communications for French energy market